Chord Melody – Stella by Starlight PART 2 at 2:30PM(ET)
Chord Melody From the Ground Up
Stella by Starlight
Having created your own chord melody arrangement for the Victor Young standard in the Part One class, this Part Two Class addresses how to perform unaccompanied solos that are both improvised and arranged.
- Class meets online for five consecutive Sundays
- Join a group of supportive and encouraging jazz guitarists
- Break complex harmony down into simple concepts
- Dive deep into 8 bars each week
- Get access to the Peter Mazza workbook
- Share your progress in the private Facebook group
- Perform your arrangement in the final session.
will be emailed to you once your registration is complete. Please check your spam box. The email was sent … really. Wait an hour before emailing for help.