Chord Melody – All the Things You Are PART ONE 1:00pm(ET)
Chord Melody From the Ground Up
All the Things You Are
Create your own chord melody arrangement for the Jerome Kern standard, “All the Things You Are” in this Part One course that addresses the fundamentals of harmony, extended jazz harmony, jazz guitar technique and learning to be a dynamic performer of chord melody
- Class meets online for five consecutive Sundays
- Join a group of supportive and encouraging jazz guitarists
- Break complex harmony down into simple concepts
- Dive deep into 8 bars each week
- Get access to the Peter Mazza workbook
- Share your progress in the private Facebook group
- Perform your arrangement in the final session.
will be emailed to you once your registration is complete. Please check your spam box. The email was sent … really. Wait an hour before emailing for help.